Audit Manager - Top 20 firm
If you are looking for a firm who value their employees where you have the opportunity to build long-term sustainable relationships with your client base, this Audit Manager role could offer you exactly that.
Our client is one of the Top 20 accountancy firms and provides accounting, audit and consulting services to a wide range of clients.
Their Midlands Audit practice is a powerhouse of UK regional offices and services clients of all sizes, in a diverse range of sectors, delivering high quality External Audits and Audit related services. Understanding client needs and the risks they face is at the heart of what this team does and is key to performing high quality audits.
Our client looks for purpose-led and values-driven leaders/future leaders at every level and have a global leadership development framework to support this, giving them a single set of expectations across lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills you need to be successful and progress in your career, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Be a Chartered Accountant / ACA / ACCA/ICAS qualified (or international equivalent)
- Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process
- Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- You will have experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships
- Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required
- This practice can offer exposure to a fantastic client base - giving responsibility where necessary and training/coaching you to the best of your ability.
- They offer a competitive market salary and an exclusive benefits package
- Continuous professional development