Regulatory Reporting Manager
We’re recruiting for a long-established Bank looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their team based in Central London. You will support the head of finance and head of reg produce the regulatory returns, enhance the controls process as well as being the champion of communication of regulatory changes and updates that effect the business.
The Bank is going through a period of change, so as well taking ownership for the reporting, you will also be expected to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into some of the ongoing project and process improvement work.
- Deliver the production of regulatory reporting to the PRA and FCA requirements including COREP, FINREP, LCR, NSFR, ALMM , PRA110
- Develop yourself as a subject matter expert for all things regulatory reporting
- Responsible for NL form, Loan Assets, FSA017, PRA018, Basis Risk return, Covid19 return and BoE returns
- Support to Treasury and Risk in the monitoring of liquidity through enhanced MI
- Enhance the governance and control framework through improved documentation of policies, procedures, interpretations and key assumptions
- Assist in preparing the Pillar III disclosures
- Assist in performing detailed analysis of the accounting, regulatory capital and liquidity impact of new products
- Must have strong Banking or Financial Services experience
- Ideally, be a fully qualified accountant although not 100% essential
- Must have strong knowledge of regulatory returns for Banks
- Experience of developing and writing corporate documents such as ILAAP / ICAAP documents
- Substantial experience of liaising with and reporting to regulatory authorities
Salaries are in the region of £65,000 - £75,000 dependant on experience + bonus & benefits.
For more information, please get in touch with Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment.