Treasury Manager FTC
Our client, a fast growing publicly traded software business is looking for someone to take on the position of Treasury Manager on a fixed term contract basis.
They need a proactive candidate who can be left to their own devices and get on with the role. You’ll be responsible for making continuous improvements to the treasury function and managing a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage short-term cash position to meet liquidity requirements
- Work closely with FX dealer when necessary
- Analyse various scenarios to generate risk reports
- Analyse processes then develop and implement improvements
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- The successful candidate will be AMCT or ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or studying
- Previous experience in a large corporate treasury function is essential
- Experience with a TMS, ideally Quantum
- Available to start immediately