An impressive Financial Services business, with recent growth and future expansion planned, is seeking an experienced professional who has finance transformation experience to join as an interim.
The role will start as a 6 month contract and you will need to be available at short notice.
The business is undergoing finance change and this opportunity requires a motivated leader to play a critical part. You will partner with the senior leadership team as you review, upgrade and change existing processes to maximise efficiencies.
You will be pivotal in driving change that will automate manual tasks and allow for the existing team to become business partners and analysis focused. You will seek to improve systems and take ownership for the transformation and projects within it.
The role will cover all aspects of finance from financial reporting, management reporting and FP&A.
- Identify newer ways of working to create efficiencies
- Building/optimising organisational processes
- Drive a culture of continuous improvements
- Be engaging, proactive and influential
- Lead change management
- Drive high performance.
- Implementation, improvement & management across the finance function
- Work closely with the CFO and Finance Director
- Identify system improvements to automate tasks and create efficiencies
- Analyse and identifying risks
- Design and implement financial controls
- Build strong relationships across the business to ensure you are able to make decisions and lead continuous improvements
Skills and Experience
To be selected for this opportunity you must have previous experience in Financial Services of transforming a Finance function. Your previous roles must have specialised in change and projects rather than BAU.
Your track record will include successfully leading finance change and the ability to demonstrate exceptional business partnering skills.
Overall, you will be a Qualified Accountant with a background in:
- Finance change and transformation
- Process analysis and improvement experience
- Adept at identifying and implementing new processes
- Financial Services: Asset Management, Banking, Broking, Fintech
The role will suit you if you are a self-starter who is looking for an opportunity that will have a significant impact both in the short and long term.