Our client is a large pharmaceutical company, looking for someone on a permanent basis to become the Treasury Manager and supervise the current treasury function.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified in accounting or treasury (or at least very close to completion).
- Manage short-term cash position to meet liquidity requirements
- Deliver highly accurate forecasting
- Manage relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
You Will Be:
- Previous experience in a Treasury Function, ideally at a large corporation
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- AMCT or ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- SAP/TMS experience would be valuable
- Experience with a TMS would be useful