Assistant Financial Controller - East Kent
Assistant financial controller opportunity based in East Kent for manufacturing business.
Manufacturing business based in East Kent.
- Assist in the production of the Management Accounts for all Group entities
- Weekly Cashflow forecasting and variance analysis
- Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts for review by the Group Financial Controller
- Maintain Fixed Asset Registers
- Contribute to the Group reporting process (incl. KPI)
- Assist with forecasting and the annual budgeting process where appropriate
- Monitoring stock accounting across all entities of the Group
The Assistant Financial Controller must have experience in,
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Management reporting
- Budgeting, Forecasting, costing and modelling
- Financial and Business systems
- Hold an accountancy qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA
The assistant financial controller is paying £45-50,000 plus other benefits.