International Audit Manager
I am currently recruiting for an International Audit Manager to work for a top 6 practice based in London
This is a great role that will require International Travel, as/when restrictions are lifted
Responsibilities are as follows
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
- Ensure that the firm's risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Will work as part of management team with other Audit Managers within the business group (e. resource planning, merit rate meetings and efficiency gains)
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Act as a role model for trainees and executives.
Requirements are as follows
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level.
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Project Management experience.
This is a great position to develop and grow within a forward thinking organisation, who are open to remote working and flexible hours. Rewards attached to this position are £54,000 to £65,000 per year. If this position interests you, please apply today