Senior Client Accountant - Property - Bristol
Senior Client Accountant - West of England. Our Client is an established professional commercial property consultancy with a solid client base spreading the UK - They have instructed us to recruit for a Senior Client Accountant to add to their client accounting and finance team to add depth and support to their Head of Client Accounting. The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring client and property accounts are delivered to high standards to their portfolio of clients
- Conducting weekly reconciliations of payments to clients
- Preparing and auditing VAT reports and client statements.
- Ensuring accurate and up to date processing of service charge accounts and property balance sheets
- Working closely and liaising with surveyors to monitor service charge budgets and ensuring cash flow is maintained
- Dealing with and supporting surveyors, tenants and client queries
- Ensuring RICS guidelines are met and maintained
- Creating reports that accurately portraying charges and interest.
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness when monitoring purchase and sales ledger information.
The Candidate: To apply your CV will possess previous relevant and diverse experience within commercial property client accounting. You will also show a good understanding of financial and management accounting as well as possessing knowledge of RICS, VAT and NRL guidelines. Previous experience using a property management system (EG QUBE, YARDI, TRAMPS etc) will be required as well as strong Excel and analytical skills. You will also need to be a strong communicator and happy to work in a diverse team. Only candidates with solid and relevant experience across all aspects of property accounting and with a 'hands on' work ethic should apply.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook