Property Accountant - London
Property Accountant - London Our Client is the asset and property management arm of an international real estate business who are rapidly growing in the UK. They manage a range of assets from residential to commercial which are spread nationwide. As a result of this recent growth they are looking for an experienced Property Accountant to join their prestigious accounting team.
The Role, reporting to the Finance Manager you will be required to fulfil the following duties:
- Responsible for the drafting of quarterly/month-end management accounts to a ETB level.
- Preparing financial statements, including quarterly adjustments on the system.
- Producing property accounts for a large portfolio of commercial properties.
- Performing daily bank reconciliations.
- Preparing service charge budgets and entering them on to the data base.
- Issuing invoices to relevant parties.
- Collecting, recording and processing payments in a very precise manner.
- Making payments via various means.
- Entering budgets, insurances and other ad hoc financial information
The Person must have current / recent experience of working as a property accountant or bookkeeper at a property firm (property management firm, investment or firm of Chartered Surveyors) and have knowledge of profit and loss statements as well as balance sheets. The ideal candidate will ideally be working towards or is a qualified accountant, however, as a minimum the person must have an accounting / finance degree. The successful candidate should be proactive and driven and have the ability to work well within a small, close-knit team. This is a very good opportunity to work for a rapidly-expanding company who are willing to offer progression.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook