Financial Controller | Sheffield | £40,000 - £45,000
You are currently a Management Accountant in South Yorkshire. You are part or recently qualified. In 2-3 years you could genuinely be Finance Director of what will be a £10m+ turnover business that will have grown at an incredible rate of knots.
They are currently £1.5m t/o but on the cusp of major expansion. You'll join as standalone Financial Controller. Reporting to the Directors but with support from a consultant CFO (who spends a few days a month in the business currently).
It will be a massively exciting journey. You will have joined at a perfect time.
This is a really modern tech-focused group with high ambition and superb backing.
Poised for growth and with the ambition, capability, products, customer pipeline, financial backing and infrastructure to deliver it.
£40,000 - £45,000. Sheffield region. It's a game changer for the right person - a rapid fast-track.
You don't need to be the finished article, part or fully qualified with a hands-on approach & experience of producing full, detailed management accounts packs (plus the general month-endy requirements).
Apply below or drop us a line if it piques your interest. Your attitude to learning / growing with the business is key. You need to be an FD of the future & this will be your first FC role.
You will need:
- To have completed CIMA or ACCA (or be close to becoming fully qualified)
- A proven track record of success in a management accounting focused role (ideally within a growth SME)
- Ability to use Excel to an advanced level.
- Confidence in producing reliable and accurate management accounts packs to tight deadlines.
- To be someone who enjoys working closely with colleagues across all areas (and at all levels) within the business.
- Natural ambition to become finance director but coupled with a measured, hands on and calm approach.
If you would like to be considered for the Financial Controller in Sheffield, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.