Finance & Treasury Manager
Our client, an international technology company, seeks a Finance & Treasury Manager.
Ideally you will be ACT qualified with 5 years + experience of working in the treasury function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day supervision and coordination of payments, processes and cash management for UK and international entities
- Cash reporting
- Cash forecasting
- Cash budget and reforecasting
- Analysis of foreign exchange (FX) risk / exposure
- Liaison with banking partners
- Compliance and regulatory documentation
- Ad hoc projects
There will be a focus on improving processes and procedures. You will be involved with systems implementations and improvements.
This is an excellent role in a dynamic, fast-moving and acquisitive international group.