My client is a multi-national distribution company based in Surrey and are looking for a Management Accountant. The role is split between business partnering and month end duties.
- Business partner the operations director and analyst. This role is a key link between finance and operations. Work alongside them both to be able to improve business process and reporting.
- Provide insight into business reports and recommendations to the business.
- Responsible for the following month end duties including Accruals and prepayments, Fixed Assets, Bank and Inter Company Reconciliation
- Supporting the financial controller with day to day duties as well as audit
- Monitor the marketing A&P spend vs budget / latest forecast
- Cash-flow forecasting & Treasury reporting to Treasury team
- Quarterly VAT Return
- Cover for the absence of other Finance staff - including AP/AR.
- Newly Qualified accountant or at Finalist level (CIMA/ACCA) with a mix of financial and management accounting experience
- Business partnering experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and challenge at all levels.
- Strong Excel skills - V Look Ups/Pivot Tables
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- A high standard of numerical ability and computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; must be flexible and able to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate initiative, confidence, and a pro-active approach.
- Demonstrate an organised work environment.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable