£35,000 - £40,000 - 6 months FTC
Join this innovative, large organisation in a period of growth, in their Finance Team.
As an Interim Accountant, you will have the responsibility for the accurate recognition of Supplier, Divisional, Marketing, Contract Support and Customer Rebates in the accounts and ensuring the timely collection of receipts and making payments where appropriate. As part of the role, you will ensure that processes for accruing and releasing rebates are robust, and are followed, and will require you to regularly liaise with internal and external audit. In addition, you will produce a monthly full reconciliation of internal rebate accrual vs rebate tracker and identify opportunities to maximise rebate earnings potential.
The successful candidate will require:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Detailed reconciliation experience ,dealing with complex information
- Being able to follow complex accounting process from start to finish, test the system change and compare system output with own calculations/expectation
- Ideally with rebate/commissions/variable pay
- calculations experience
- Being able to communicate clearly in confident manner with relevant parties(as per point above), to achieve goals of system improvement and raising issues every step of the way and following them up
- Standalone proactive approach , able to make day to day decision
- Analytical mind-set.