I am working with a highly reputable service-provider based in the heart of the Black Country. Operating with the highest level of integrity towards its customers, staff and the wider community for well over a century, it continues to build on its success, and is now looking to hire a Management Accountant to join its growing team.
This is a newly created position with a genuine career path towards becoming Financial Controller. The individual we seek will fulfil the overall purpose of this role in delivering high quality financial information using robust accounting principles, with specific responsibilities in the following areas:
- production of management accounts packs and statutory reports
- developing efficiencies in processes and implement improvements to financial systems
- analysis & interpretation of cash flow, budgeting and forecasting information
- overseeing ledger & payroll functions
- partnering with various non-finance stakeholders to assist with strategic decisions
- supporting the Finance Director in improving financial controls and maximising profitability
This is a challenging, career-enhancing role, where your potential to grow into areas of greater responsibility will be realised. My client is an employer that respects & trusts the individual and will actively support a flexible working arrangement between home and office.
You will very likely be a fully-qualified Accountant, with a desire to push your own career development to the next level.