Interim Group Finance Manager
Communicate are partnering with a FTSE 50, FMCG client who are instantly recognisable in the UK and across Europe whilst they look to fill an integral financial reporting and group reporting need in their team. This is a maternity cover role and will be to start in May 2021 until Early 2022. This is an FTC role and will be paid via the client.
Reporting into the Senior Finance team, this role will oversea group reporting, accounting standards, statutory accounts, consolidations and any audit queries.
- Qualified accountant with an audit background, or significant PQE in similar reporting and accounting roles.
- Strong financial reporting experience, and has a good grounding on IFRS and can implement changes when required.
- Sector experience in FMCG or in a FTSE 100 businesses is highly desirable.
- UK PLC reporting experience,
- Experienced in contracting and able to start at the beginning of May.
Please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 6179 720 for further information.
Alternatively, should this role not be quite right in regard to start dates and duration, please do still get in touch on email as we may have something else better suited for you in the pipeline.