Interim Group Reporting Accountant
Communicate are supporting the biggest hitter in the Tech Space as they continue to dominate their niche space and expand into the US. They are hiring for an interim Group Reporting Accountant/Senior Financial Analyst to assist with year end, technical accounting and reporting.
This role has been deemed Inside IR35 and will be a FTC for 4/6 months - paid directly by the client.
This role has come about due to a period of growth and the team require an extra head to support with year end. Reporting into the Head of External Reporting, this role will support the external reporting team, assist with year end and be responsible for multi-currency consolidations.
- Qualified accountant with an audit background, or significant PQE in similar reporting roles.
- ACA qualified with Bog 4 experience is preferential.
- Multi-currency consolidations experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong financial reporting experience.
- Experienced in Year End - if someone has experience doing this remotely, then this would be regarded particularly highly.
- Experienced in contracting and able to start immediately.
- Office is based in North London/Hertfordshire - location best reached as a driver, and there would be a preference for this contractor to come into the office on a part time basis when the suitable time arises.
Please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 6179 720 for further information.
Alternatively, should this role not be quite right in regard to start dates and duration, please do still get in touch on email as we may have something else better suited for you in the pipeline.