Interim Management Accountant
Communicate are supporting a global media and digital advertising giant in their period of growth and whilst they look to expand their finance team with the addition of a driven and engaged Management Accountant/Project Accountant.
This is an interim role due to start immediately - interviews will commence from the 9th of April, and will look to get the successful contractor in by Mid-April. This is for 3 - months and will be split across a project accountant need initially (re-designing processes, analysing month end and looking to improve internal controls) and then will progress into a traditional management accountant role.
Expectations and requirements:
- You will be a qualified accountant who has an audit background or who has had significant years PQE in complex, international businesses
- Experienced in similar roles and feels confident to come into to businesses remotely to review processes and can implement changes in the team
- Maintenance of accounting records to provide an accurate picture of the financial position of the organisation, which comply with statutory requirements and accounting standards
- Processing of journals on a monthly basis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Be immediately available to both interview and join the business within a week
Previous sector experience in media would be looked upon favourably, as would experience in contracting.
Please apply or email email@example.com / 0203 6179 720 for further information.
Alternatively, should this role not be quite right in regard to start dates and duration, please do still get in touch on email as we may have something else better suited for you in the pipeline.