FP&A/Finance Business Partner - Insurance
Investigo are partnering a Global Insurance company in Surrey, to recruit a Finance Business Partner within the FP&A Team. Please note it is essential that you have worked within the Insurance industry.
Due to the relatively small size of the team, the roles will get involved in a diverse range of work. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Competitor and Market Review, including analysis of competitor results, market development and legislative impacts
- Lead on ROE analysis across the Group including comparisons to market peers
- Monthly and Quarterly result cycle with focus on Group deliverables
- Planning cycle - Consolidate the UK Group plans through active collaboration, co-ordination and challenge across the entities
- Capital Management/Solvency II optimisation
- Support the wider FP&A with Group requests, analysis and consolidation support across Group
We are looking for the following:
- Insurance experience (Please note if not worked in Insurance you will not be considered)
- Qualified Accountant CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Ability to business partner across the senior leadership teams
- Well-organised and reliable.
- Proven ability to consistently meet tight timescales & deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated team player.
- Willingness to challenge and critically analyse information