Investment Executive / Investment Manager
Our client is a highly successful mid-market Private Equity Fund focusing on SMEs, and are now looking to expand their Manchester team.
The role will be very varied and will encompass
- Assisting Partners/Directors in origination and execution of new investment opportunities;
- Helping to project manage transaction processes through from initial introduction to final execution;
- Developing value creation plans, internal investment papers and modelling to help support the investment case on new deals;
- Financial due diligence and cash flow modelling on prospective investments;
- Liaising with professional advisers to help them scope and execute their work and review their findings and advice;
- Reviewing and negotiating legal documentation;
- Portfolio responsibility for individual investments in conjunction with the Portfolio team;
- Research and analysis on prospective investees and targets;
- Proactive marketing in the North West region – with advisers / intermediaries, as well as corporates.
You will ideally have a strong academic record with 1 – 3 years’ post qualified experience in Big 4, mid-tier or boutique firm within either Restructuring or Transaction Services. The client is looking to recruit commercially astute candidates with strong breadth of client / sector exposure, and an understanding of private equity and special situations investing. Strong communication skills with a strong team ethic. This is a rare opportunity to join one of the leading PE firms in the North West, with excellent career progression.