A highly successful Advertising Agency is looking for a technical strong Financial Accountant.
This includes the monthly reporting of both actual and planned results, analytics and forecasting across the group.
Financial Accountant - The Role
- Lead the divisional and subsidiary finance teams to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and adherence to group policies
- Prepare and publish timely monthly consolidated group financial statements in line with Group timetable
- Developing / identifying the tools and processes needed to ensure that we have the correct data to allow us to be: more accountable, accurate and timely in our reporting and our ability to react.
- Assist with the implementation of new accounting standards across the global agencies.
Financial Accountant - The Person
- Experience working in a consolidation role
- Must be ACA qualified!
- Marcomms experience is essential
- Technical strong accountant
- Immediately available or on short notice
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements, it is the policy of RedHat only to contact candidates that have the relevant skillset for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.