Interim Management Accountant
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced, qualified Interim Management Accountant to cover a period of maternity leave of 12 months. Working for an innovative and market leading business in their chosen field, the Interim Management Accountant will work as part of high calibre finance team and report directly into the Financial Controller.
- Timely compilation of the monthly management accounts pack complete with commentary
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of the company's cash flow models
- Creation of the yearly financial budget, quarterly forecasts and financial projections
- Working closely with the sales and purchase ledger to ensure accurate Management Information
- Management of all manufacturer and customer rebates
- Reviewing finance processes to identify efficiencies
- Work closely with all functions of the business to ensure tight control of all overhead areas and finance processes
- Working closely with external auditors on statutory and internal audit reports, ensuring recommendations are implemented where appropriate
- Adhoc reporting for Senior Management
The ideal candidate will be a confident, technically competent Qualified Management Accountant with an inquisitive and diligent approach, excellent time management and experience of presenting financial information to senior management. Candidates must be used to working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
In return you will enjoy a pleasant working environment, working in new purpose built offices with on-site parking.