Management Accountant, Tech, up to £38k + Study Support
Fantastic role for a Part-Qualified/ Finalist Management Accountant looking to join a cool PE backed Tech/Gaming company. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, you will take charge of the monthly management accounts. Due to some successful titles over the past 2 years, post-merger into a SME Media Group, turnover is now at c£25m so further investment in people and the leadership team is required.
Reporting into the FC you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts- including posting month end accruals, prepayments and other month end journals- in a timely fashion and within given deadlines.
- Responsible for completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Business partnering- primarily with the production department tracking and reporting project spend, but also working collaboratively with the other departments across the business.
- Preparation and distribution of quarterly royalty statements.
- Submission of quarterly group VAT return.
- Being actively involved in the year end and interim audits.
- Implementation and improvement of financial controls across the business.
- Supporting the FC on ad hoc projects and tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Part Qualified / Finalist Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent Communicator
- Strong Academics - University Degree and strong A-Levels
- Ability to work across business functions and multiple legal entities, and work with finance and non-finance teams
- Experienced Accounts Assistant, preferably with some management accounts exposure.
- Strong systems skills, Excel, SAP, PowerPoint
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.