Senior Commercial Finance Manager
This global manufacturing business has grown rapidly through acquisition. The management team of this impressive business is now in the market for an ambitious Senior Commercial Finance Manager to support the strategy of this dynamic division.
The scope of the role:
- Enhance finance business partnering philosophy throughout the finance team to provide a high-quality service to internal customers and improve decision making capability
- Liaising with sales and commercial teams on customer profitability
- Commercial analysis on new business cases working cross-functionally with sales and operations to achieve strategic objectives
- Drive projects to improve efficiency and ensure profit improvement plans are achieved
- Providing business partnering support and challenge senior management on potential risks and opportunities
This is a great opportunity to join a business that really values people and innovation.
If you are a seasoned and highly commercial finance business partner with a proactive, commercially approach to FP&A and finance business partnering then this could be an excellent opportunity. Commercial finance experience gained within blue-chip manufacturing/FMCG is essential, strong stakeholder management experience is also essential.