Head of Finance
fdu is recruiting a high calibre Head of Finance for a well-funded, early stage logistics concept.
Backed by a large US pension fund, out client is looking to scale rapidly (headcount growing from 30-500 and operational sites growing from 10-50 in the next 12-24 months) and roll out their business across London and Europe
You need to be ambitious individual, well trained with an entrepreneurial streak and the capability to become my client’s Finance Director in the next 2 years.
- Setting up all financial operations including chart of accounts, configuring and integrating the accounting systems, controls and processes etc.
- Managing all statutory accounting and accounting operations including month-end and year-end close.
- Preparing timely management accounts and all financial reporting.
- Coordinating the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Managing, leading and developing the finance team.
- Supporting the Senior Leadership Team with a sophisticated FP&A framework that can provide insightful analytics / decision making data.
- Liaising with and meeting all reporting requirements for the parent company.
Qualifications and skills
- Fully qualified accountant with experience gained in a high volume / low value environment.
- Strong financial leadership experience with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly systems literate with a track record of automation which drives efficiency.
- Hands on approach, you must be able to demonstrate that you are a ‘doer’.