fdu is recruiting a Management Accountant for a rapidly expanding FinTech client.
fdu successfully placed the Financial Controller in December, we are now building out their team with this key hire (no.2 in finance / Management Accountant).
- Producing timely, consistent, and accurate monthly managements
- Perform GL and balance sheet reconciliations and adjustments
- Ensure accuracy of revenue recognition and accrued income accounting
- Processing monthly journal entries
- AP/AR reconciliation, posting and resolution of account discrepancies
- Manage the bank reconciliation process
- Assisting with year-end closure of accounts and audit queries
- Assisting with the preparation of forecasts, budgets, management reports and ad-hoc reports.
Your skills and experience:
- Academically strong - you must be able to demonstrate a high degree of smarts and intelligence
- Part-qualified (CIMA/ACCA) Accountant with broad experience (2-3 years) gained in an early stage / start-up / SME
- Useful sector experience will include SaaS, FinTech, Financial Services
- Able to produce end to end management accounts along with complicated transactions experience i.e. prepayments, accruals, deferred income, multi-currency invoices, depreciation, taxation, etc
You must be:
- Highly motivated with even higher standards
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, an inquisitive nature with an appetite for learning
- Analytical, organised with a strong problem solving ability