A superb Revenue Controller role has arisen within a superb, global IT business based near Ealing, West London.
Out client are a leading, high growth, multi-£billiono, listed IT Technology multi-national. Based near Ealing, West London, the business continues to grow via their acquisitive strategy.
The Revenue Controller will be responsible for:
- End to end revenue recognition management for all Mergers and Acquisitions
- Revenue recognition business case reviews
- Due diligence activities including scoping and drafting agendas
- Contract reviews and documentation
- Post-deal activities and integration
- Monthly and quarterly revenue reporting and controls
- Projects start up and management
- Key stakeholder and mediator of acquired business finance team and company departments
The successful Revenue Controller will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Revenue recognition and/or due diligence experience
- IFRS knowledge
- Advanced excel
- Able to build credible relationships
- Relevant sector experience
The Revenue Controller role comes with a competitive package.