Economics Finance Analyst
A superb Economics Finance Analyst role has arisen within a listed low carbon Energy company based near Sunbury.
Our client is a listed, leader in the Energy sector. The business has undertaken a transformation and are on a journey to deliver lower carbon energy to the world.
The Economic Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Economic valuation and modelling
- Business planning and analysis
- Strategy and value optimisation support
- Innovative projects and investments
- Financing modelling and analysis
- Insight and decision making support
The successful Economics Finance Analyst will have demonstrable experience:
- Degree level education
- MBA or fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA)
- Practical economic evaluation modelling or complex financial scenario modelling
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience
- Ability to work, partner and challenge stakeholders at all levels
- Innovative attitude and inquisitive approach with a growth mindset
The Economics Finance Analyst position comes with a very comprehensive benefits package including dynamic working, well being benefits and competitive remuneration.
Oil and Gas, Sunbury-On-thames.