M&A Integration Manager
A superb Finance Integration Manager role has arisen within a Listed IT Technology business based near Ealing
Our client is a very acquisitive, listed IT Technology business based near Ealing, West London.
Due to sustained growth the business are looking to expand their Integration team.
The M&A Integration Manager will be responsible for:
- Main point of contact for acquired business finance team and internal finance departments
- Collaborate with other back office departments as required
- Understand new business back office to ensure comprehensive integration
- Scope and plan post deal integration
- Ensure controls and data/information integrity
- Problem solve issues
- Define time-lines and deliver integration plans and phases
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience
- Project managing integration of new businesses or migrations between systems
- Planning and delivery of post deal acquisitions or implementation/migrations of new systems
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels
- Able to problem solve
- Reactive and proactive approach
- Able to work in a fast multifaceted environment
The Finance Integration Manager role comes with a competitive benefits package. Including, discretionary bonus, pension, corporate benefits and dynamic working.