4 days left
- Full Time
VAT Compliance Accountant - Retail
My client, a listed retailer is looking for a VAT specilaist to join their team on a 9 month basis with a strong view to go permanent. The role will deal mostly with VAT for various Europeean entities
- Work with external advisors to understand the requirements for VAT registrations.
- Complete documents required as well as work with internal stakeholders to source required documentation.
- Reconciliation work between the refund requests and source data and put into a format required by the tax administration to support the refund requests.
- Experience of VAT compliance
- 2+ years Accounting or VAT Compliance experience including filing VAT returns
- Experience of working within VAT or accounting
- Strong excel and systems skills
- Experience with electronically supplied VAT
- Experience with VAT outside Europe
- Ideally with experience of European VAT compliance
- Accounting qualification or degree
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- CIMA ,ACCA, ACA, AAT or similar credentials preferred
- Relevant accounting experience (public/private mix preferred)
- Experience with balance sheet reconciliations.
- Experience of VAT registrations.
Apply for VAT Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly