Head of FP & A
My client a rapidly growing, VC backed Fin tech organisation require a talented, commercially focused accountant to create and lead the FP & A function.
Reporting directly to the CFO and Executive team you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the FP&A function as the business grows whilst working closely with all aspects of the business.
The role is ideally suited to a candidate looking to work and develop in a dynamic, “hands-on” environment, with involvement across a broad range activities including investor relations, corporate development, financial planning & analysis, project work, and new business initiatives. It provides the opportunity to engage with multiple stakeholders across Finance and the business, including executive management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Play a key strategic role in the preparation of the Company’s annual Budget and major strategic forecasts helping to deliver a strategically coherent, integrated multi-year forecast across the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow, with regular reforecasting routines
- Preparation and delivery of regular Board and Investor presentational materials
- Drive the Analytics agenda assuming responsibilities for analysis ensuring best practice is embedded across the organisation.
- Lead the analytical review and insight into impacts of new regulatory developments, competitor analysis, economic scenarios, or commercial initiatives.
- Business Development / M&A support: Working with the senior leadership, Commercial and Lender teams
Previous experience and qualifications:
Being a qualified Accountant with Excellent Academics, you will ideally have financial services experience, with a strong financial modelling background and with experience of presenting executive level management information. Being a self-starter, you will be comfortable operating with autonomy and engaging with senior stakeholders.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.