Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant - Media - Central London - £65,000 – 6M FTC
We have a great opportunity within an International Media network. Trace are recruiting a Senior Accountant play a key role in the integration of a new agency within the group.
- Conduct a thorough review of management reporting pack, process & procedure improvements, take full ownership of P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of a new entity being integrated into the Group.
- Assist in the resolution of technical queries though detailed financial investigation
- Review and sign off outstanding balance sheet reconciliations across the group
- Finding solutions to issues through positive engagement with the wider organisation
- A Qualified Accountant with 1+ industry experience (CA/ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Immediately Available/short notice period
- Strong reconciliations experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Comfortable dealing with, and challenging, senior stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a large global brand. Candidates with the above experience will be considered immediately for interview.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.