Cost Accounting Controller (OPEX)
A market leading manufacturing business have a newly created role for a qualified accountant to develop business relationships across the international operation. The role will focus on the OPEX and Cost accounting and will have full ownership of the UK manufacturing operations.
The role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Partnering with supply chain and tech teams.
- Assist the commercial manager in global projects.
- Standard Costing, Variance analysis, costs of goods solds (COGS) and inventory management.
- Budgets and forecasts
- Provide best in class reports to aid key business decisions.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong interpersonally with the drive to build relationship with stakeholders at all level.
- Prior experience in a cost focused role ideally with manufacturing site experience.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK