Responsible for the preparation of reports, budgets, commentaries, and financial analysis to provide commentary and advice to assist managers about the financial implications of business decisions.
My client are a highly adaptable business that work in a fast growth extremely profitable industry. Due to constant growth and demand my client are looking to use this opportunity to add additional talent to the finance team.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts P&L analysis with insightful commentary on variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations to include accruals, prepayments, intercompany analysis, and journals.
- To support the Senior Management Accountant in establishing and maintaining business processes that will enable the accurate and timely reporting of management information and data analysis.
- To review HMRC declarations and reconcile them and ensure correctly treated on the VAT return monthly prior to HMRC submissions.
- Review the detailed VAT return reports to ensure all correctly stated on the system and VAT return
- Coordinate the annual budget and regular forecasts working with department heads, with support from the Finance team
- Liaise with department managers and commercial teams to provide periodic reports and analysis from the accounting systems to help them better understand and manage their associated business area.
- Produce and maintain the Group's cash flow reporting and support the Accounts Payable & Credit Control functions
- Assist with bank reconciliation's including merchant accounts e Sage Pay, PayPal, Worldpay
- Respond to and action ad-hoc projects as required by the Group Financial Director
- Assist in maintaining internal audit checks on Orderwise to ensure processes and financial controls are being correctly adhered to
- Be an active and influential member of the team, working across the organisation to improve collaboration, communication, and effective working.
Undertake any other tasks which can be reasonably expected in relation to the role
- Previous experience working as a Management Accountant within the manufacturing or FMCG industries
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Sound working knowledge of ERP systems
- Fluent in all major IT applications including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a logical mindset with the ability to project manage and resolve complex problems
- Proven ability to document and effectively analyse financial performance and key performance measures
- Great career development opportunities
- Fantastic industry exposure
- Additional benefits to be discussed at interview