Permanent Finance Analyst Based in North Staffordshire £25,000-£27,000 DOE
Your new company
Your new company are a leader in their field based in North Staffordshire and a re looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to;
- Provide management accounting, data management and analytical support to Operations Finance Team
- Manage data & analysis input for Manufacturing Variance reporting:
- Collate and process data for Operational Variance models.
- Evaluation of data & results to ensure full accuracy & validity.
- Ensure reconciliation of variance results to financial accounts.
- Resolve queries & correct errors, engaging with business stakeholders as needed.
- Ensure full understanding of variance process & workings.
- Maintain & assist in developing finance models to ensure robustness & integrity .
- Assist in production of reporting, analysis & KPIs for Operations Finance.
- Report to agreed weekly & monthly deadlines.
- Support with other Operations reporting and data analysis, financial & non-financial.
- Assist with month end management accounts in regard to overheads for Operations cost centres & associated reporting and analysis.
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations for Operational accounts.
- Understand and assist Operations Finance & Local Master Data teams with control of standard costs for materials and finished goods in system; ensuring accuracy, availability and timeliness alongside relevant analysis & reporting as needed.
- Support with Local Master Data processes relevant to Finance eg. change control and finance costings.
- Assist Financial Accounting Team with processing of cash & banking.
- Support annual budget process particularly with regard to co-ordination & input of standard costs to system.
- Support wider Trading & Operations Finance Team as and when required with ad-hoc projects & analysis/reporting.
- Provide absence cover for key finance tasks within team as required, specifically cover for all aspects of weekly operational variance reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- Management/financial accounts experience
- AAT/QBE equivalent or CIMA studier
- Attention to detail and a problem solver
- Self-motivated and a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of ERP system desirable
- Manufacturing experience desirable
What you'll get in return
- £25,000-£27,000 depending on expeirence
- Generous holiday allowance
- Working from home initially, free on site parking when office returns
- Matched pension scheme
- Other fantastic benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.