Where you fit in?
You'll be joining a developing fast pace business within a role that offers flexibility in your approach and method of working.
- Assist payroll team with duties
- Process payroll as per client requirements
- Calculate wages and deductions
- Check hours and calculate overtime rates
- Ensure all employees' meet the National Minimum Wage rates of pay
- Processing maternity/paternity and/ or SSP
- Set up and process new employees and process leavers
- Issue payslips and pension correspondence to employees
- Issue HMRC tax forms (P45/P46)
- Submit pension information to pension providers
- Ensure process and procedures follow current regulations
- Respond to and resolve queries from clients and colleagues
- Liaise with HMRC and/or pension providers
- Assist with payroll year ends and preparation of P11ds
What you need?
You'll need to be the kind of person that can work as part of a team and work automatously in a payroll environment. Organisation with exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to keep to tight deadlines is a must. You'll have detailed knowledge of payroll systems, taxation, national insurance and pension's administration with the ability to prepare and submit monthly and annual returns to HMRC.
You will be rewarded with a higher than industry standard salary for this level of position, within a business that have the ability to offer development opportunities as you grow into the role.
Please apply for more details, or if you'd rather email me direct, you can email your CV to my email,