Senior IT Auditor
5 days left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin is working with a global player who is recruiting for a Senior IT Auditor to work out the newly established offices.
Working across the group, you will be full responsible for delivering audits in compliance with Information Technology policies, procedure and controls including information/cyber security.
Working in the role you will be responsible for:
- Conducting IT Audit engagements ensuring effective engagement with the business - planning, fieldwork and then delivering the report ensuring the right tone is delivered.
- Identifying control weaknesses across the IT platform ensuring recommendation for improvement are communicated.
- Support the Global Head of Audit, contributing to the development of the IT audit plans, which will be subject to review and approval by the Audit Committees,
- Contributing to the preparation of the written internal IT audit charters, which will be subject to review and approval by the Audit Committee.
- contributing to SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 readiness reviews and generally assisting with the SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2, OSPAR and ISO 27001 audit engagements as they relate to IT controls;
- reviewing and assessing the disaster recovery plans including policies and procedures in place in the event of a disaster for each office;
Ideally you will be experience operating in Technology risk/Security assurance, bringing with you at least 3 years' experience as a minimum. You will be familiar with audits across: network, application & infrastructure and have good knowledge of Cobit, ITIL, NIST, ISO
Apply for Senior IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly