This a great opportunity for a an ambitious, high calibre qualified accountant to join a hugely successful private equity backed business based in Leicester as Financial Controller. This is a newly created position to further support the sustained growth of the business and will offer superb exposure and development opportunities to the successful individual.
In addition to supporting the activities of the Finance Director the specific responsibilities of the Financial Controller will be as follows:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts..
- Participation in the annual budgeting process.
- Supporting the statutory accounting process.
- Preparation of detailed reports and analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
- Production of quarterly VAT returns and submission.
- Management of a transactional finance team.
- Cash flow forecasts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
To be considered for this position you will be a commercially-minded qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) with a strength in technical accounting skills. You will also be an advanced in Excel and have a strong financial modelling capability.