Senior Group Accountant
Blackwaters are looking for a Senior Group Accountant to work for an international software business based in Chertsey, following 20% YOY growth this companies revenue is about to exceed the billion mark and they have no plans to stop.
We are looking for someone who will produce the consolidated results and manage an array of complex issues from the Group reporting process. The group is spread over multiple entities internationally and continue to grow organically and through acquisitions.
For this role you ideally will have worked for an international business and been involved with group reporting and consolidations. There is an array of opportunities this business can offer moving forward, flexible/collaborative working culture, personal and career development, and the opportunity to work for an organisation that are on a trajectory to become market leaders.
- Overseeing reporting requirements and activities for the all the group entities
- Running the consolidation process including all consolidation adjustments
- Be the accounting technical support for any acquisitions regarding consolidation
- Support the process to establish reporting requirements and timetables
- Manage the consolidation system including reporting structures, data mapping, file imports etc
- Broad range of reconciliation requirements around investments, intangibles, equity and similar
- Inter-company reporting and supporting the process to eliminate inter-company differences across the Group
£60,000 - £70,000 + Package