Personal Tax Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
A thriving independent company of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers based near Maidenhead, Berkshire are currently seeking to recruit a motivated Personal Tax Manager to join their team.
As the Personal Tax Manager and reporting to one of the Partners of the firm and supervising a small team, you will be responsible for dealing with self assessment compliance work and giving technical personal taxation advice to owner managers, the self employed and partners, property investors and high net worth individuals.
Duties of the Personal Tax Manager include :
* Review of tax returns for individuals and trusts with an emphasis placed on Non Domiciles.
* Advising on tax planning issues and transactional tax matters, in particular, for non domiciled individuals, internationally mobile employees, individuals leaving or arriving in the UK, and capital gains tax
*Complete annual compliance checks and client administration
* Preparation of budgets re billing for clients and staff utilisation/recovery rates.
* Assisting partners with planning and advisory work including attending meetings.
* Managing and developing relationships within and outside the firm.
* Managing and developing a small team.
Skills and personal attributes required of the Personal Tax Manager include :
* Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
* Good Supervisory Experience
* Good commercial awareness for firm and clients and demonstrate good judgment in dealing with client's affairs.
* Ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and their other advisers.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity with regard to providing advice to clients.
The ideal candidate will ideally be a Qualified Accountant, CTA or ATT qualified or someone with previous experience who is studying to become a CTA and in return you will receive a salary of between £50k-£65k + benefits.
Apply for Personal Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly