Interim Group Reporting Manager- HFM and Consolidations
Communicate are supporting a FTSE listed client in their search for an Interim Group Reporting Manager. This is an exciting and challenging time to join a household name, FMCG, multi billion T/O business on the interim whilst they continue to dominate their market.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Reporting and it is expected that this position will be required for 12 months.
You will be involved very quickly in the financial reporting cycle and will be able to take ownership of your remit and run with it. The business has gone through a period of growth and therefore requires adaptable and enthusiastic contractors who can take the reins.
This role will be office based as the appropriate time presents itself. In the meantime, this will be fully remote and is looking for a May start.
- ACA Qualified with significant PQE in a Listed, UK PLC/FTSE environment
- Big 4 background, with experience at Manager level before moving into Industry
- Sector experience in B2C - FMCG or Retail.is preferential
- Strong financial reporting experience at group level and in complex structures
- Can lead group consolidations
- Systems experience in HFM is essential
- Experienced in contracting and able to start in May.
More information will be able to be provided upon application.
This role is split between homeworking and office based in Surrey. Candidates must be wiling and able to work in the office 2/3 times per week when required.