3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is going through a period of international growth and this brand new role is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant. The successful candidate will come with strong manufacturing experience and benefit from being apart of a strong leadership team.
Our client is a manufacturing business that has internationally renowned customers, is a leader in its field and benefits from being part of a global organisation.
- Preparation of monthly management group report which includes P&L and other sales related reports.
- Preparation of detailed profit and loss report for submission to group with actual v forecast comparison and detailed commentary.
- Quarterly P&L and balance sheet reporting to group consolidation in prescribed group format.
- Preparation of year end accounts with full balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for all budgeting and forecasting for the company
- Monthly management report for divisional parent company.
- Monthly detailed P&L report for ultimate parent company.
- Quarterly consolidation report for ultimate parent company.
- Weekly cash flow report to divisional management on short term income and expenditure.
- Monthly group report of all bank balances to divisional management.
- Qualified accountant, CIMA, ACCA or CA
- At least 5 years post qualifying experience in a manufacturing environment preferably
- Ideally has experience of being part of a leadership team
£50,000 - £55,000 basic salary, dependant on experience and generous package.