Investigo are delighted to be supporting an International Division of a World Renowned organisation with their recruitment of a Financial Accountant, on a permanent basis.
Based in Milton Keynes, the Financial Accountant will work closely with the Financial Controller, to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounts, by carrying out the monthly/quarterly/annual cycle with robust control processes.
Key Duties will include:
- Lead month end close process with support from GL Accountant, including posting of journals, adjustments, accruals and provisions
- Prepare and lead the balance sheet review process, providing reconciliations and commentary for sign off by FC
- Debtor/creditor reconciliations and monthly ageing reviews
- Lead bank reconciliations process
- Provide monthly stock reconciliations with adjustments to stock provision
- Monthly stock reporting with variance analysis
- IFRS16 lease accounting
- Lead preparation for annual statutory audit and prepare statutory accounts
- Work with tax consultants for inputs to tax computations
- Monthly financial TB reporting to the parent company, working closely with Management Accountant
- Maintain accurate inventory costing in Oracle system
- Support GL Accountant with VAT reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasts
- Ongoing review of internal control framework
- Line management and supervision of direct reports
- As required assist FC/FD on project work to support the business
The successful Candidate is likely to be a Professionally Qualified individual with exceptional financial accounting experience, which could have been gained in either practice or industry. They will possess strong analytical skills, and excellent attention to detail. Previous experience with stock accounting would be advantageous, as would Oracle knowledge.
Our Client is offering a basic salary of £50,000 + excellent company benefits.