Marks Sattin are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller on a Permanent basis, to join a growing business based in the heart of Buckinghampshire. The role sits in a friendly and supportive team in a busy and fast paced environment, offers fantastic flexible working hours as well as work from home until government guidelines state safe to return to the office.
The duties include but are't limited to:
- Building and sustaining strong relationships with our Customers, Sales teams and also with the other business operation departments.
- Chasing and collecting payment of invoices that are owed.
- the ability to work on your own, to secure these payments by both telephone and E-mail collection.
- Work closely with both the Sales team and Customer Service team, to help resolve any queries that are bought to your attention by our customers.
- Updating our internal systems, to make sure thorough notes are kept on all forms of communication relating to each customer.
- Monitoring and liaising with Sales for potential problem accounts / overdue accounts.
- Work closely with Credit Assessment to report overdue / problem accounts.
- Work under direction of, and reporting to your Team Leader and the Credit Control Manager.
- Using customer Portals to upload invoice information.
Skills & Experience require:
- A proven record of Credit Control work, with the ability to hit the ground running.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build and sustain strong relationships.
- Effective negotiation skills - Accounts Payable Assistant through to Director level.
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills with use of internal systems and Excel.
If the role is of interest, please submit your CV to Dimitri at