Interim Project Analyst
- Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Analyst/Accountant to join our Exeter based client for a period of 3-6 months.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Track project delivery and cost efficiency delivery - liaising with finance managers and operational manager throughout the business
- Calculate the impact of cost saving initiatives - theoretical and actual, liaising with operational teams
- Report to management regarding project status
- Carry out ad-hoc investigations into cost areas
- Oversee and co-ordinate other ad-hoc cost reviews and "deep dive" analysis
- Organise financial performance meetings
- Work across the business with finance and non-finance colleagues
The successful candidate will be ACCA / CIMA /ACA qualified and able to commence immediately.