Cost Accountant - Part Qualified
£28,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Full time, Permanent
Hamilton Woods are looking to appoint a Cost Accountant for their client based in Rural South Derbyshire. The role requires candidates with previous manufacturing experience, having dealings with cost variances, month-end accounts preparation and supervision of a small transactional team.
The Cost Accountant will support the Financial Controller with month-end reporting and cost analysis across a high volume of separate products which are manufactured on site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Balance sheet recs & Data Input
- Management Accounts - Month-End Accounts prep for Financial Controller
- Finance Analysis - Cost variances/Cost Analysis - Variances in Gross Margin across over a 1000 products
- Overseeing the day-to-day transactional finance team - supervising CC & SL & Junior Accountant
- CIMA/ACCA - Part qualified
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment within the finance department
- Experience of leading a small team would be an advantage but not essential
If you would like to apply for this Cost Accountant role, please get in contact with your CV and current package details