18 Months FTC whilst the current FC focuses on an upcoming project.
About the role
Reporting to Finance Director.
You'll be a member of the Finance Leadership Team leading a team of 7 with 4 direct reports.
This position will be playing a key part in the Trust's reporting and planning processes. You will have full ownership for the Finance team.
- Regulatory and Statutory reporting for the Trust and leading the external audit process.
- Full responsibility of Year end.
- Overseeing and finalisation of the Trust's consolidated monthly management reporting.
- Planning and supporting the Trust's budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Accounting and reporting for two joint venture partnerships.
- Challenge entities numbers.
- Demonstrate a collective and pro-active approach.
- Strong organisational skills plus the ability to deliver on multiple deadlines.
- You will be able to work independently in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Qualified chartered accountant (or equivalent) with strong technical accounting knowledge and extensive experience of leading a year end process and audit.
- Lead and developed a financial and management reporting team that delivers accurate and well-timed information.
WFH to start with but back in the office once Boris says we can.