Property Accounts Assistant - Client Side
- Full Time
Property Accounts Assistant - Real Estate. OUR CLIENT is a well-established and highly successful European PropCO who serve the purpose of creating the opportunities for local communities to grow and prosper. They have a proven and longstanding track record of growth and delivery within the real estate sector, with a particular focus on Pan-European commercial property Investment. They consistently source notable high-growth investment projects across continental Europe and the UK. They are now, currently looking to recruit a Property Accounts Assistant to support their property management team.
THE ROLE will require you to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Liaising with external property managers to ensure that all property management functions run smoothly.
- Monitoring and reviewing property management activity weekly, providing key statistics and highlighting any issues.
- Managing the monthly property management report for all external property managers.
- Reviewing help desk escalation tickets and analysing their impact on the business.
- Overseeing and handling any operational issues facing the property managers.
- Ensuring that the team works within the company's policies and procedures and identifying training requirements where needed.
- Reviewing current property management procedures (e., system workflows), and highlighting any operational issues.
THE PERSON - To apply you will ideally possess an accounting full or part-qualification (e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of two years' experience within the real estate sector accounting. In particular, you must possess a rack record in commercial property and service charge accounting to be considered for this position. Experience of using a property management system (e., YARDI, QUBE, TRAMPS or similar) is a pre-requisite as is possessing strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work confidently in a team and independently. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a reputable team based in London.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Apply for Property Accounts Assistant - Client Side
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly