MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (recently qualified / part qualified)
Central London office with flexibility for home working (approx. 2 days per week from home)
Competitive salary, according to experience. We will consider supporting the successful applicant with an appropriate study package.
Reports to Chief Financial Officer
DeHavilland provides fast, accurate and relevant political monitoring, campaigning tools and research services for public affairs professionals. We help our customers to track the latest developments in Parliament and engage the stakeholders who matter most to the organisation. (www.dehavilland.co.uk). The business has very recently been acquired by Bridgepoint Growth, a private equity fund, and a new Finance function is being put in place to support the business during this exciting period of change and fast growth.
This Management Accountant Opportunity:
The individual will have the following opportunities:
- To further their career in a fast growing, entrepreneurial organisation in a highly visible role
- To gain experience in a private equity backed company
- Career progression path
- Management accounts preparation and investigation of budget variances
- Preparation of monthly KPIs
- Operation of the accounting system (Xero):
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Purchase Ledger
- Treasury and cash management UK VAT returns Input and review of monthly payroll via outsourced provider Managing pension plan with outsourced provider Processing staff expenses Holiday & sickness records Calculation of Sales Commissions Maintain the company’s Data Room
Management Accountant profile:
Hands on, recently qualified / part qualified accountant who enjoys taking responsibility for financial operations and developing them as appropriate. Strong attention to detail accompanied by a desire to work in a highly effective, well-controlled and efficient operation.
The individual will have the following characteristics:
- Recently qualified / part qualified accountant
- Hands-on – able to get the job done with “can do” attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly adept Office suite user with strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, v-lookups)
- Able to drive efficient processes through using IT systems
- Able to develop good relationships and communicate effectively with the internal and external stakeholders:
- Key internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Tech, wider employee base)
- Customers / Vendors
Please apply with details of your salary expectations, professional qualifications and availability (notice period).
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly