Finance Analyst - Financial Reporting
- Full Time
FINANCE ANALYST - FINANCIAL REPORTING
£45-50,000 + bens
About the Role:
Based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, my client, a dynamic international FMCG, is looking for a qualified accountant to join their team as a Finance Analyst – Financial Reporting on a permanent basis.
The company has an enviable portfolio of products and is going through a period of sustained growth, despite the global pandemic, both organically and through acquisition and is an excellent position to thrive in its market. The Finance Analyst- Financial Reporting will provide Financial Reporting and Analysis at the European and individual EU Market level working closely with the European Finance teams.
Main responsibilities of the Finance Analyst – Financial Reporting:
- Coordinating and consolidating the Europe G&A budget, liaising with corporate finance on deadlines and budget process, and communicating these to the Finance Managers in Europe.
- Coordinating and consolidating the Europe G&A forecasts and assisting with reporting, analysis and commentary required for the business reviews.
- Preparing the Other G&A recharge for the budget, forecasts and business reviews.
- Providing support on COGS accounting projects and on the implementation of COPA/PCA.
- Testing reporting tool improvements implemented in SAP, BI and BPC.
- Assisting with global and European ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
- Reviewing total Europe and individual market P&Ls before GL close, identifying and communicating any material variances to the Finance Managers across Europe.
- Reviewing all transactions not allocated to a market and working with various finance teams to ensure these are corrected before GL close.
- Coordinating the completion of the monthly Europe and market executive reporting packs, consolidating P&L variance analysis, working capital, cashflow and balance sheet commentary from Finance Managers across Europe
- Updating the monthly Europe FX, COGS, marketing and selling expenses variances reports.
- Preparing and analysing the Europe close out sales report and providing commentary.
- Completing monthly variance analysis and commentary on total Europe G&A, COGS and PPV.
- Liaising with the Group finance teams on reporting deadlines, group reporting and corporate allocations.
- Preparing and commenting on monthly gross margin variance analysis (volume, mix, price).
- Completing reconciliations across multiple systems, identifying and resolving any differences.
- Completing ad hoc analysis and reporting when required.
The Ideal candidate for the Finance Analyst – Financial Reporting:
- Qualified accountant ideally with experience in FMCG industry.
- Excellent communication skills, rigorous, organised and able to work collaboratively with commercial and finance teams within Europe and Internationally
- Ability to work independently, being highly self-motivated, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong IT Skills with advanced Microsoft Excel and experience working with SAP.
- A good understanding of technical IFRS accounting.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence & determination.
If you are interested in this Finance Analyst – Financial Reporting, then please apply now for immediate consideration!
Apply for Finance Analyst - Financial Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly