Interim Finance Manager
Interim Finance Manager | Tilmanstone, Kent | Up to £60,000 + suite of benefits
Fast-paced, innovative and professional manufacturer have an immediate requirement for a qualified Finance Manager to join on an initial contract of 6 months.
You’ll enjoy a really broad business-facing role – managing the management accounts teams locally (3) and playing a key role in providing credible business partnering to commercial and operations functions (site based).
You will report directly to the Head of Finance locally and enjoy a superb balance or autonomy coupled with support wherever required. The initial position is on a fixed term basis to cover an internal secondment / promotion therefore there is longer term scope for the role to extend / potentially become permanent.
You will be a confident senior finance professional (qualified) able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced production environment. There is lots of interaction with non finance colleagues and you must be comfortable working with a diverse audience of internal stakeholders.
The remit will include:
- Preparation / finalisation / review of monthly management accounts
- Detailed P&L analysis and reporting (daily and weekly P&L discussion)
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Monthly reporting & control
- Managing a team of 3 – providing coaching / support and mentoring where required.
This is a ‘warm seat’ you will enjoy a helpful and detailed handover and inherit systems and models that are already in good shape. You will also be given the freedom to make change / improvement where you see opportunity to streamline.
This is a manufacturing group with a superb track record that have experienced ongoing growth. You will enjoy project exposure alongside the business as usual.
You’ll also enjoy being part of a collaborative and talented team and for an approachable and encouraging head of finance.
You will need:
- Previous experience of management accounting and reporting / financial management (ideally within a reasonably complex business of >£30m turnover)
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in a fast paced environment where reporting is daily / weekly.
- Confident in your Excel / analytical skills.
- Able to lead a small team and work with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to commit to a contract of 6 months minimum.
If you would like to be considered for the Interim Finance Manager role in Tilmanstone, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.